Preserve your precious memories! I provide a Flower Preservation Process in your choice of a wall hanging in handmade metal frame, a wooden frame or epoxy resin cast mold.
1. Please message me prior to event and purchasing to inquire about availability and reserve your date.
2. If shipping me your flowers overnight from far away or another state please see detailed instructions on how and where to ship. Instructions will be sent to you once your reservation is made and confirmed. If local, we will coordinate a pickup or have them dropped off.
3. I will message you to let you know that your flowers have arrived safely. The preservation process I do for drying will take around 2 weeks.
4. Once your flowers are completely dry, I will arrange them in your choice of resin cast mold, a gorgeous handmade metal or wooden frame. Every bouquet is different and unique so you will be sure to have an original work of Art in your home or as a gift!
5. Once your preservation piece is complete, I will notify you. If local I will coordinate delivery. I also use USPS, if shipping will send the tracking info once your preserved flowers are in the mail.
- Each bouquet is different and unique, so therefore your final floral arrangement design will be unique as well. I will arrange your bouquet so it will artistically flatter your flowers best. The amount of flowers I am able to use depends on the quality of the flower when received, your choice of preservation and the size of your resin mold or frame you choose to use.
- I can only use fresh flowers, so you must send them to me within 3 days of the wedding day. Or special event. Once the flowers age, the risk of mold and browning increases, the fresher they are the better the results. Once the flowers have been preserved and are dry the color may change usually deepens a bit.
- I do not preserve succulents or cactuses due to the amount of water content.
- By sending me your flowers/bouquet this says that you are trusting me with my artistic layout and design. Each piece is crafted with love so you can expect an original piece of Art!